Wednesday 16 January 2013

My life became my words...

My life became my words
My experience became my story
Left alone, lost with no one to confide in
The note pad became my only embrace
An escape to a world that I can only put in to words
 A presence that I feel with the flow of my ink
 Hello deaf ears
Good day to my silent company
How are you distant minds?
Words unheard
Articulated through creative intellectuals
Gloomy nights for the drunken soul
Blurry vision for the goalless future
This part of me surfaces every now and then
Hidden through masqueraded conversations
Buried within the new soul
That liberates a future worth hoping for
Ask me now and I cannot tell you why
This is a sad soliloquy that can never reach the eyes of the curious reader…

Poetry Princess

4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome post!♥ Are we following yet?!xx
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, did you write that?
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know. I'll happy to follow back right away!
    XOXO
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I wrote it, thank you so much, heading to the follow button, thanks for the visit. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete