Wednesday 24 October 2012

Perfect

I miss this... writing that is. This is my bitter sweet attempt of conveying a message to the universe, "I am ready to write again" lol

The perfect picture
Drawn with words
Painted with feelings
Visualized through an explosion of emotions
The perfect picture eludes me
Sold to the hopeless art fanatics
Displayed in empty museums
To be viewed by the not so perfect people
The perfect picture is just a dream
Conceptualized in the mind’s restlessness
Spoken through ones imaginative heart
And felt by those who dare to dream
The perfect picture is a place of solitude
Where one can see things clearly
Where life is nothing but a mixture beautiful colours
And problems are the remains of erased memories
The perfect picture started off as a fairytale
It is a love that has never been found and a story that has not been told
And it is yet to find its happily ever after conclusion
The perfect picture…

Poetry Princess



5 comments:

  1. You are really talented!!!! Keep doing! Never give up! It's gift from God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear! :)
    My phone has been acting up so I have been able to follow back, will try again l8r on the pc ;). Love your blog though (ʃƪ♥͡.̮♥͡)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog. You are very talented, I would love to keep reading these poems. Do you maybe want to follow each othe?
    charlotte-borntoreview.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. /(•ˆ⌣ˆ•)\ this should surely encourage me to write some more! Humbled! Let me get to following you ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) on my way to the follow button ;)

    ReplyDelete