Wednesday 12 December 2012

Incomplete


One of the most difficult things that I have encountered when it comes to writing, is having to interpret someone’s thoughts while at the same time trying to make them your own in your ‘poems’. I love analysing situations and subsequently the people in them. My writing portrays my views on the situation which I’ve analysed or mostly if needs be of incidences that I myself have undergone… With that being said you can imagine how hard it is for me to finish a piece if it is not something you feel or something you have experienced. I’ve been feeling like writing something for a while now, but my mind has been filled with blank thoughts, today I read a beautiful verse/chorus from a song(it has nothing to do with what I wrote now but it was beautiful enough to entice an emotion) and that urge to write came back. This is not one of my best attempts nor is it a complete attempt, but it took away the urge… Bare with me!
  
To a love never found and a story never told
The memories imagined but never created and,
The music performed with no audience
I write my words for the elusive being
Caressed by the contemplation of my mind
I find myself preoccupied in the hypnosis of my allure
Distracted by words
Conflicted by thoughts
I am officially a ‘damsel in distress’
One not worthy of sympathy but
Just the validation of your reciprocal discernment
The notion of misinterpreted responses
Leaves one in doubt but yet filled with the most infatuated sentiments
I…

Poetry Princess

4 comments:

  1. You flatter me so... Thank you, I try as you can see. I promise to leave a complete post next time :). Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an amazing writer, i always enjoy your reads.
    Happy New Year and have an amazing day.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flattery gets you everywhere in my books lol thank you so much for the visit and the lovely comment. :)

    ReplyDelete