Sunday 5 February 2012

Ask me

Sometimes I just have these moments when I feel like writing something but I have no thought or situation to translate in mind, so I just take my note book and I start writing random lines that have no meaning at that time. When all is said and done, when I have gotten rid of that urge of writing, I look at my little script and I just smile... I hope to do the same for people who take their time to read through my material..:D


If you ask me, I'm ready
To let go of a broken heart
And a beat down soul
If you ask me. I'm falling
Yet again
But I can't seem to reach the ground
If you ask me, I'm scared
To look on ahead
As I take another step forward
If you ask me, I've listened
To countless tunes
Of a lonely heart seeking to fit in
If you ask me, I'm a human
Bound by emotions
And held back by insecurities
If you ask me, I'm blinded
By the many fears clouding my mind
So I find it hard to see even the simplest of things
If you ask me, I'll sing
With my not so soothing voice
Words that will end on deaf ears
If you ask me, I'll love
For nothing in return
And still remain fulfilled
If you ask me, I'll answer
Just ask me...


Poetry Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment