Saturday 4 February 2012

Make my desire pure

This next post is actually ironic(I don't know if this is the word I'm supposed to use here but anyheeeeew), in a sense that I wrote this two years back but it makes more sense today more than ever...

I call it the liberating "non fairytale"
That freed my sense of being and thinking
Over powered by the curiosity of knowing
And satisfied by my decision of honesty
I feel liberated indeed
I wonder no more
Because I know much more
I've found my peace of mind
Dear new desire
Occupy my empty thoughts
And entertain my longing desire
To just want...
Fill me not with riddles to torment
But rather to challenge my intellect
Excite me with the virtue of patience
And intrigue me with the knowledge of acceptance
Make my desire pure


Poetry Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment