Monday 5 September 2011

Hello new world

Ok where  to start? or what to say? I am like a kid who has been given a huge cookie jar. I am not one for many words(#theliesiusuallytell), so will try my best to say as much as I can to keep everyone logged in.

As you guys will see from my blog name I plan to bore you guys with silly sobbing stories of my life, ok enough with the jokes. I have a poetry/thought book titled "dear diary" so I thought it has a certain ring to it so why not use it for my newest venture in life. I have to thank miss therilicious for introducing me to this huge cookie jar!

Dear diary is all about how fifi sees things and how she inteprets the situations that unravel around her life and the people around her. Hope it will be a great interaction between me and the fellow readers and just a way to express myself. I'll try my best not to sob a lot hehe, rather leave that to the readers.

Why was I not introduced to this a few years ago though? so much has been seen but not much has been written about it, I feel betrayed actually but alas we can catch on that as time goes. Nothing quite rounds this up like a cliche, so "cheers to new beginnings"
,

No comments:

Post a Comment