Monday 24 October 2011

...Ab

This piece right here was a result of pure boredom hehe, but  I kind of like it hey.

I was taken aback
When I realised it had been abandoned
All because I felt abashed
But I was quick to abate
Forget about it and leave it in the abattoir
My loss began when I began to abdicate
Then I felt pain in the abdomen
It was like my feelings had been abducted
And my values becoming more aberrant
But he was there to abet
And I was sure to abide
His love had the ability
To take me back to abinitio
The beginning where everything was set ablaze
Because of its intensity that was able
To turn everything normal into abnormal
I made a decision to go abroad
And at that moment the past got abolished
I didn't know what everything was about
But believed in the one above
And now in his absence
I look at what we have and take a moment to just absorb...

Poetry Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment