Sunday 23 October 2011

Some thoughts don't need a title...

I had this friend in highschool(well we still friends now) and he had this thing of writing down his thoughts on scraps of paper. He never ever really wrote one full thing, those days that is, so I took up this challenge( its sounds better if I say challenge not that it really was because he had done most of the writing) anyway took up a challenge of gathering his notes and making one full piece based on the theme around his notes. I look at these writings at times and wonder where my creativity went because I'm thinking if I had carried on at that rate I would be the shakespeare of today right? ok maybe not lol let me just stop right there haha. I hope he doesn't kill me for this...

I am lost in a world of entrapment
Which called to me through you
I know you through a lot of pain
Yet thoughts of you cloud my mind with happiness
I feel trapped in this world of love and affection
Your beautyy not allowing me to escape
Your smile with the ability to make a grown boy
Admit he has emotions
My heart now beats with the rhythmn of the definition of my pulse
Which you set as you drew closer to me
With you I have realised that beauty has a name
And perfect has a face
And I feel so ignorant because it is only now that realise that perfection is spelt "y.o.u"
My words have become a journal of adoration
And walking around has become a burden
As I walk around bearing your name in my heart
Would love to promise you forever
But I know love has expectations
So I'd rather perfect today
And let you discover our eternity
I do this in hope of becoming a part of you
So when you hurt
I bleed
When you happy
I'm the one who smiles
I am not complete
I am afraid of sleep
Because it seems like
My love is only real because it's an interpretation of a dream

Libero feat. Poetry Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment