Wednesday 30 November 2011

My reflection (20sec read)

This is a note I wrote last year at round about the same period as now and it is just an interpretation of how I saw the life of a new friend that I had just met. I do not think she would appreciate me mentioning anymore details so I hope you guys can make it your own story so you can understand it in your own way.

Every time I take a step forward
It seems like i have been here before
Every time I venture out to a new experience
I realize I have done this before
I look in the mirror only to find a replica of me
Covered in dislike and disapproval I shy away
So much to say
But no ears to receive it
So much to do
But no motivation behind it
And so much love to give
But still no heart to take it in
My life is not my own
For I live in the shadow of my other half
Poetry Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment